Checking you Internet Speed
- In order to have the IPTV box work properly, your internet speed is recommended to be at minimum of 10 megabytes per second.
- Click here to check your internet speed.
Connecting the IPTV Box to TV
The following diagram shows you the different connections that allows yout to connect to the TV.
Connection 1: AV connection (1)
Connection 2: HDMI connection (2)
Connecting to the Internet through LAN router
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the IPTV unit and the other end to the LAN router.
- Go to Menu -> Network Settings -> Internet Setting -> IP Setting: If the network is connected, it should get the correct IP address and display “Net Status: Connected”.
Connecting to the Internet through Wi-Fi
- Plug in the wireless USB dongle to the USB port.
- Enter Menu->Network Setting->Internet Setting->Wireless Setting->Search Access Pointer
- Select the Wi-Fi name from the list.
- Press OK button then input the password.
- Go to Menu->Network Setting->Internet Setting->Wireless Setting->IP Situation
- If the network is connected, it should get the correct IP address and display “Connect”.
Recording a show
- Step 1: Connect a USB Flash drive to the USP port on Back panel.
- Step 2: Press the record button to record.
- Step 3: Press the stop button when you’re done recording.
- Note: While recording you cannot change the channel until you stop the recording.
- Note: If you are connected to the internet through Wi-Fi connection, the recording feature will not be available.
Steps to turn on the IPTV box.
- Turn on the TV.
- Put the proper TV source (HDMI or AV).
- Turn on the IPTV box and you should see a message display “Waking up”.
- Wait for few seconds for the data to load and start watching.
Steps to turn off the IPTV box.
- Turn off the IPTV Box
- Turn off the TV.
- Note: The blue light on the box will always be on.